Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted a guy that makes limited run shirts every month that are pretty badass and ive got 2 so far and ordered the new FR-S one for this month but....

i contacted him to see if her would do a custom shirt for a forum and he said he would but being that he is so busy it would have to be an order of 100 shirts.

If we have enough people interested in it i can find out more of what they would look like and if they could be any color or if they need to all be the same color and i know his regular monthly shirts are $20 so id imagine that these would be the same but not sure since they would be custom!

So if anybody is interested we need to get a list going of how many people we can possibly get for this!

heres the link to the Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/dorkidoriclothing?ref=br_tf

and to his website

DorkiDori - Automotive & Wheel Apparel

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Oh there could still be people interested.

I myself, have the tee and hoodie, so I'm good, lol. But perhaps some who didn't order anything might want something?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
yea but we would need atleast 100 people and idk how many people are actually on here?
Ya ... definitely will not get 100 people interested.

For the recent hoodie order, we didn't even have 10 people place an order. The guy was nice enough though to print them for us even with so few of us ordering.

I am looking forward to receiving mine. Ordered one for a family member & one for myself. We were able to pick the colour hoodie & colour ink! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
Vamp2RLR
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing