Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the tech package or whatever it is in my Versa which has the Voice Memos, and hands-free talking through your stereo.

I haven't had a problem with it this whole time but now it is making a cracking noise when I turn it on even when its not connected to my phone.. its really weird.

Has anyone else heard of or had this problem? Thanks in advanced. :D

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I have bluetooth and have had no problems with it yet. It will be two years in April, and so far so good.

I have read before on the other forums that sometimes people on the other end will tell the driver (in the Versa) that they sound really distant, or hear static. No one has said that to me yet, so I'm assuming mine is all fine and dandy.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have bluetooth and have had no problems with it yet. It will be two years in April, and so far so good.

I have read before on the other forums that sometimes people on the other end will tell the driver (in the Versa) that they sound really distant, or hear static. No one has said that to me yet, so I'm assuming mine is all fine and dandy.
The problem isn't when I am connected to the phone though.. its just in general. Like when the girl voice is talking it keeps making a cracking noise.. dk whats up with it. :/

·
Registered
927 Posts
i have blue tooth and the reason why it sound so distant is because of the distance of your face to the mic "the lil hole between the reading lamps"
with the crackling sound you might want to check if its your speakers... can also be your carrier and try a different phone see if it will be distorted...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.