Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I have the older 1.6 and body style sedan. So it's a little heavier I think, which means yours is probably a little worse then mine was. But the biggest difference I found was larger wider tires. With the stock 14" skinny tires on I had a hard time keeping it between the lines. I now have some 15" alloys with 195/65/15 tires and it feels much more planted.

Not sure what you mean by speed changes and accelerating? I have no issues like this on the highway.

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Yeah I bet if my car was lower it feel even more planted. I currently have about 7" of ground clearance (which I love). So add the higher roof line with that and any cross wind hits the Versa like a sail on a boat.

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
yeah the trucks passing really messes you up. Not anything we can do to fix that. Just hold the wheel with two hands when you see them coming and readjust speed after. Dumb trucks always messing with my mpgs.

1 - 3 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.