Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I use tapa talk on my phone to get on here and all of a sudeen nothing comes up. My other fourm work just fine...its only this fourm I'm having the issue with....wtf anyone know what's up?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I noticed the same thing. I prefer to use it on my iPad & iPhone and I haven't been able to get in either.
I'm a member of another forum and it's working. Must be something wrong. Its been down for a few days now.

·
Registered
613 Posts
yah i dont like not being able to post, or read up on my phone. grr stupid tapatalk. hopefully it gets fixed soon. dont exactly know what has changed but any mods wanna look into this for us?

·
Registered
613 Posts
yah i know, i use my phone a lot and not having tapatalk working sucks!

mods have seemingly disappeared on this topic :p

·
Registered
613 Posts
UPDATE!!

I have been informed that Tapatalk will not work for this forum as it is disabled, I will update you when I find out what app works with this site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
tap a talk

Yes my tapatalk is not working and hasnt for quite a while.
I am new to this and was just getting into posting and enjoying this forum.
So please can someone tell the people that can fix this.
I only use tapatalk for this forum and I miss using it. PLease tell me whats up.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE!!

I have been informed that Tapatalk will not work for this forum as it is disabled, I will update you when I find out what app works with this site.
Well that blows...thank. for following up..I was just thinking bout this today! Can't they undisable it or something?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well that blows...thank. for following up..I was just thinking bout this today! Can't they undisable it or something?
when the site was bought tapatalk was disabled, and they will not be using it cause they have their own app, but as of now i still haven't heard of what this so called "app" is

1 - 17 of 17 Posts