Nissan Versa Forums banner

Wide Angle Anti-glare BLUE HEATED side mirrors??

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  LittleBlackJack 
#1 ·
Guys, I've been doing some research on putting anti glare mirrors on LBJ. I came across a couple of different sellers. I found some with LED's built in, but I really don't want the LED's, just the anti glare feature. I found one seller ( first link), that has what looks like HEATED mirror built in, with wide angled, and water repellent.

I know the Tiida and Versa mirrors are very similar, but this one looks a little different at the curve than the versa.The other two links, the mirror glass looks identical to the versa. I like the first one a lot. This would be a cool mod, especially for U.S versa owners without heated mirrors. What do you guys think? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

1st link Emailed the guy on how much a set cost with shipping (waiting for reply)
Wholesale TAIWAN 3D perspective double curvature blue rearview mirror for NISSAN TIIDA,4S INN service,40% DHL logistics

2nd link $103 shipped ( I emailed him)
Nissan Latio Blue Side Mirror w LED Signal (Kuala Lumpur, end time 7/3/2012 2:15:00 PM MYT)

3rd $90 shipped
Turn signal LED Mirror NISSAN TIIDA , LATIO,VERSA 06-10 | eBay

See less See more
#2 ·
We have heated side mirrors here in Canada on the Versa :) Definifely is nice during the winter months and even when it rains. So if that's something you'd like to install I'm sure you can try buying OEM parts to do that.
I wish we had the side signals in our mirrors as well. If you get something like that installed be sure to post up a DIY.

#3 ·
Thanks, I'm leaning towards the first one, because it has heated mirrors, but I'm wondering how difficult it would be to interface it to the car. I've read the U.S versa's are pre-wired for it. I'm really looking for the anti-glare feature, because of my sensitive eyes at night. Headlight glare is crazy. Not many drivers seem to have their headlights aimed properly. But, the wide angle mirror is also cool too. Not to mention it looks cool. I'm not to crazy for the LED signal though. Maybe out signal on the back of the mirror housing, but not on glass. It seems distracting.

#4 ·
Well I got in contact, with the first seller, and he wanted $48 plus shipping. But the bad news is it won't fit. I was IMing the seller in china, and I went outside and removed the mirror glass. He wanted to see the backplate. I'll post the pictures up. The size and the back plate don't match up. The other two sellers it seems to be identical, minus the backplate. So I guess I'll end up going with one of them. While taking the mirror out a little back plastic piece broke off. It didn't seem to be the main support pieces. I'll put the mirror back on in the morning before going to work. I'd be ticked if it wouldn't stay back on lol.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.