Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!

Isn't it cool. Got the skin from ebay. Took a while to put on as it's seperated into tons of pieces. It covers everything but the bottom and back of the wii. And it came w/ the controller covers to match :D

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh she is great. She went to the vet for her first set of shots just over a week ago and weighed in at 3 pounds :D

Here is a pic of her with our other dog Bruizer (he still is not fond of her presence in the house) ... And they were both dressed up as we were having company over for dinner.

·
Registered
567 Posts
omg. they are so freakin adorable! bruizer will get over it soon. our older cats are iffy about our kitten - she's always getting in their faces and annoying them. everyday it gets better as she gets older (so wish she could stay an itty kitty forever!)

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know, I would love Phoebe to stay small. Her parents are both small so I'm hoping she doesn't get over 10 pounds. But whatever size she reaches we'll still love her just the same :) Bruizer is actually her uncle, haha :D

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
went to game stop and got this one pre-owned for $19.99

I like Shrek

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yesterday I parked the exercise bike in front of the Wii and PS2
:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I have that game on my hard drive for Wii! It is pretty fun :D
I beat the first day LOL
Did you beat it yet? I think is neat to go inside Shreks home inside the tree and you can see a before and after. and then you could see the 3 baby Ogres and Shrek says, don't worry daddy will fix it or something... so I guess I can play that game or watch the movie.

speaking of the hard drive, I downloaded a few things on it from the Wii shop channel
I have:
1. Mii channel
2. photo channel
3. forecast channel
4. news channel
5. internet channel
6. Super Street Fighter 2
7. Super Mario Bros 2
8. Super Nintendo Super Marioworld
9. Super Mario Bros 3
10. Excitebike
11. Super Mario 64
12. Mario Kart 64
13. Donkey Kong Country
14. Pac-Man

and my Favorite...NETFLIX :thumb2:

I also upgrade the rear cables with component cables

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I have between 30-40 games on my Wii's hard drive. I haven't played it in so long and I know I never beat the Shrek game.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Love the HK Wii! My DS is HK!

[/IMG]

And a picture of it online, some people didn't know you could connect and surf the net on it!

I haven't gotten a case for it yet, but I really want to get a HK one, that comes with a HK pen thingy too and some other stuff for it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts