Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i don't usually give a single shit about car audio, but i am parting out a 95 Civic and it had some nice JBL components in the front. Will the stock head unit drive the two upgraded front speakers?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Stock head unit is fine with upgraded speakers. I had them done shortly after buying the car. I don't remember their specs, but they did sound better than the stock speakers.

Be aware that some Versa options packages had a 6 speaker configuration with separate tweeters in the A pillars. You'll need to disconnect them if you want to use standard speakers. Just look for a bunch of grille holes drilled in the trim above the tiny window.

I just bought a new stereo from Crutchfield and they sent a PDF guide on replacing all the stereo components (stereo, tweeters, door speakers, subwoofer, etc.) It has really detailed instructions with photos and diagrams. I can send it to you if you like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.