• Girl

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So by this time tomarow my wife and I will find out what we are having, so I thought it would be fun to play a game on here so everyone guess what we are having :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I hope its a girl, cause I feel like you'll be the dad "cleaning his gun" when the first boyfriend comes over :p bahahahaha

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ lol I havent decided on cleaning the shotgun or sharpening my sword yet lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If I was the boyfriend, and I saw a sword, I'd think you were just off your rocker and I would be concerned for your mental health. If I saw the gun, I'd say "I'm not gonna mess with this mother f****r's daughter.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I hope its a girl, cause I feel like you'll be the dad "cleaning his gun" when the first boyfriend comes over :p bahahahaha
Good song! Although I think I might be more afraid of a sword. I plan to be sitting there sharpening my 36" machete I brought back from Honduras :biggrinjester:

And why is there no hermaphrodite option? (KIDDING)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Personally, I'll be cleaning my .308 deer rifle. Or one of the many pistols I am sure I will buy after I turn 21. hahaha 6 more months!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good song! Although I think I might be more afraid of a sword. I plan to be sitting there sharpening my 36" machete I brought back from Honduras :biggrinjester:

And why is there no hermaphrodite option? (KIDDING)
lol good one
Personally, I'll be cleaning my .308 deer rifle. Or one of the many pistols I am sure I will buy after I turn 21. hahaha 6 more months!!
yeah I have my 9mm and 45cal handguns or my 12 gauge to choose from lol or one of my daggers or swords lol.
I cant wait to find out though its so exciting :) :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I say a baby girl, got a daughter myself. Not looking forward to the dating stage. That won't be till another 15 years I hope so I'll have plenty of time to stack up on guns lol =)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah we are hopping for a girl but we will be happy with ether lol as long as its healthy thats all we really care about.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I say a baby girl, got a daughter myself. Not looking forward to the dating stage. That won't be till another 15 years I hope so I'll have plenty of time to stack up on guns lol =)
At the rate i'm going I won't have to worry about it for a loooooooong time. haha

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
lol yeah we are hopping for a girl but we will be happy with ether lol as long as its healthy thats all we really care about.
True dat! You must be wicked excited!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh we are my wife has a countdown going lol but it wont be much longer now :D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok we just got back from the ultrasound and...

To all that said girl you are RIGHT!!!!!

Mckenzie Jean Hooker!

·
Registered
238 Posts
If I was the boyfriend, and I saw a sword, I'd think you were just off your rocker and I would be concerned for your mental health. If I saw the gun, I'd say "I'm not gonna mess with this mother f****r's daughter.
Never underestimate the reaction of "I got to get the hell out of here" :) I had a Battle-ready steel replica of Sephiroth's sword from FF7 and yes it was 6ft long too...very very heavy.

It would probably be my Colt .44 Magnum for me...I love that gun :thumb2:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok we just got back from the ultrasound and...

To all that said girl you are RIGHT!!!!!

Mckenzie Jean Hooker!
Congratulations man. :thumb2:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts