Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa Hatchback S model. I want to replace the current door speakers I have in there with different ones. The link below has the speakers I want to install. The question is, will they fit? If someone could please answer this, I would highly appreciate it. Thank you. All help is appreciated!

2 PAIRS OF NEW KICKER KS600 6" 780w CAR SPEAKERS KS60 | eBay

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I use to use crutchfield website to see what would fit back when I was into stereo stuff. I'm sure someone on here has your answer too but figured I would share that info anyway.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Im sure with an adapter u could. You will need an adapter anyways, cause nissan uses 3 screws instead of the 4 screws that come on aftermarket speakers. We have a 6.5 inch hole for front and rear, with a 4in depth in front, and 3in depth in rear if I remember correctly. You can look on pioneer.com. I would recomend finding a pair of SL tweeters and pillar trims, and buy yourself a good componet set. I have done a 4-speaker and a 6 speaker setup in the Versa, and the 6-speaker is much nicer. Just use the bracket that comes with the oem SL speakers to mount the tweeters. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im just looking to see if anyone knows if those speakers fit or not lol. Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i think they will NOT quite fit. Versa actually calls for 6 3/4 inch diameter. That means use a 6.5 inch that has "ears" to extend the speaker. See my pic of Sony 6.5s somewhere here. Hope this helps. Had a Kicker sub box in 1991, was niiiice:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.