Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've brought my 2020 Versa SV back 4 times because of a wind noise at the drivers door at the top left corner. The dealership srv dept has done various things including new gaskets and seals. I brought it back last week again and now they're telling me that it's common and all 2020 Versas have that.
Heck, I wasn't born yesterday, I think they're feeding me BS because they can't fix it and gave up.
I'll welcome all comments and opinions on this!
Thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Depending on the state you live in, if you may be covered by the Lemon Law, in which case, the manufacturer may be required to purchase the vehicle back from you at the price you paid.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I brought it back last week again and now they're telling me that it's common and all 2020 Versas have that. Heck, I wasn't born yesterday, I think they're feeding me BS because they can't fix it and gave up.
I would start with a test drive a similar 2020 Versa from your dealership lot, just to establish a base line. If would be very difficult for your dealer to deny your request if the test vehicle does not have the same level of noise as your car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck, I forgot about the lemon law! I'll have to see if it's in Louisiana.
Slick Versa, a couple of visits ago, me and the tech working on it grabbed another new one of the lot at random. QUIET!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SlickVersa, you're right, I don't understand it either. I thought about another Nissan srv dept. Maybe they could find it.
I think the folks where I bought it from just got tired of seeing it coming in.
Reckon emailing Nissan USA would be any help?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts