Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can suggest some places that does the plastic window decals. I'm looking for something custom at a good price.

I love being a Canadian and I would like to put a decal inside my car showing through the window.

Such as...

True North Strong and Free
The Great White North
With Glowing Hearts

I'll post a design that I'm working on....anyways let me know :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
There might be someone here who can help you out :)

I get all my HK decals custom made through her :) And I just received the latest bunch of decals today. This weekend they will be going on after I wash the car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I woke up this morning and I also want stickers that is able to with stand all weather and car washes. Here's what I have in mind, let me know what you think

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That looks cool!

They should stick on fine. The ones I had made have not shown any wear or tear on them, and I use a pressure washer to wash my Versa.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thanks! I woke up this morning and I also want stickers that is able to with stand all weather and car washes. Here's what I have in mind, let me know what you think
Im pretty sure shinzowerks will get you covered. If ya seen most of their show cars, they last long. Just be careful with an ice scraper on the window decals. Did ya send them a custom order for a quote?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Im pretty sure shinzowerks will get you covered. If ya seen most of their show cars, they last long. Just be careful with an ice scraper on the window decals. Did ya send them a custom order for a quote?
I've used an ice scraper on the NVF decals, and they are still there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts