Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after removing the doors to reupholster the inside panels, the windows won't automatically go up with one up feature anymore since the power piece had to be disconnected.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how to possibly reset the window feature or if you knew where in the manual to look and could tell me where to find it specifically.

If you have this problem due to disconnecting anything or doing interior work, please let me know...I would like to have my windows back to normal even though it's not a HUGE change :/

Thanks in advance guys/gals! :driving:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I got mine to work :D

Just put your window down, then up and hold the button 'up' for a while. I was sitting at the border and had time to spare. I just held the button up for at least 30 seconds (or more) ... It works fine now. Auto up/down both work.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ...

Don't worry it won't break.

I have yet to break anything off the Versa. Just think of our cars as a toy Lego car. Everything is fitted together like a puzzle, and snapped together. It's actually fun to take it apart.

I will attempt my headliner one day. Maybe the next set of vacation days I have, I'll try to see how it comes off.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm so glad this was bumped today cause I needed it lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts