Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need wiper blade inserts for my 2020 Nissan Versa SR, but I can’t find the part anywhere or the part number. I end up just getting a new one from TRICO for now. Anybody know the part number for the refill? Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
As far as I can see Nissan does not list a 26” (left) or 17” (right) refill. They only list blades:
Left (26”): B8893-BT26PNW $19 ($26 retail)
Right (17”): B8893-BT17PNW $19 ($26 retail)

On eBay I see refills (silicone frameless) that you can cut to length - good price - not sure if one can trust the fit.

RockAuto sells Anco and Trico refills but only as Universal Parts so fit is unsure. On my last order on RockAuto, I ordered 2 items at the same time but was charged double shipping since items came from different locations. When I asked how one tells that at the time of the order, RockAuto CS said ‘oh well, that’s how it works’.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my last order on RockAuto, I ordered 2 items at the same time but was charged double shipping since items came from different locations. When I asked how one tells that at the time of the order, RockAuto CS said ‘oh well, that’s how it works’.
Usually when shopping on RockAuto, once you add one item to the cart, there will be a little truck icon next to other items in the catalog that ship from the same warehouse. Not sure why support wouldn't tell you that but I'm sure it's saved me a ton of money on shipping costs over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts