Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
This is my first post.
I'm having issues with my wipers working erratic on my 2007 Versa . Last night during a storm they stop half of window during 20 seconds then work again then failing again. In the past weeks I noticed when turn off wiper switch they still working for 10-15 seconds, but never stop half of the way.
I suspect it is a bad relay, but I don't know where is located. According to the FSM it should be on the IPDM E/R, but the lay-out don't call for a wiper relays. Please help
Diagram Floor plan Plan Parallel

·
Registered
501 Posts
mmmm

well, the first is 40A fusible in the fuse link box (rectangular black box) but I don't think it's that one otherwise you would have more issues than just the wipers.

The others are the number 39, 52 and 53 in the IPDM E/R.

Check those.
For the relay I think it's also written under the cover. You should be able to locate it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I believe it is in the relay box by the horn relay, which is in front of the battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,
This is my first post.
I'm having issues with my wipers working erratic on my 2007 Versa . Last night during a storm they stop half of window during 20 seconds then work again then failing again. In the past weeks I noticed when turn off wiper switch they still working for 10-15 seconds, but never stop half of the way.
I suspect it is a bad relay, but I don't know where is located. According to the FSM it should be on the IPDM E/R, but the lay-out don't call for a wiper relays. Please help
View attachment 17745

1 - 5 of 5 Posts