Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car : 2008 Nissan Versa
Hi I was wondering what would be the best wire gauge for me to use to patch some wires chewed by a squirrel. Some wires include the one that control my driver side headlight that are right above the fuse box and turn signal. I don't know what the other 16 chewed are for. should I run 12 gauge and use that to patch the other wires and maybe 14 gauge for the headlights and turn signals ? going to be at it tomorrow morning so we will see. I know how to solder and do wire work im just not good on the gauge part. Thanks and have a good weekend!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Car : 2008 Nissan Versa
Hi I was wondering what would be the best wire gauge for me to use to patch some wires chewed by a squirrel. Some wires include the one that control my driver side headlight that are right above the fuse box and turn signal. I don't know what the other 16 chewed are for. should I run 12 gauge and use that to patch the other wires and maybe 14 gauge for the headlights and turn signals ? going to be at it tomorrow morning so we will see. I know how to solder and do wire work im just not good on the gauge part. Thanks and have a good weekend!!

This might give you some information that will be helpful............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts