Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bad habit of mod'ing. NO NOT JUST BOLT ON'S. Currently I would like to know if anyone has installed an OEM cruise from a donor? Nissan will not sell the kit. Nissan will not tell me if the wiring harness is identical across all Versa models. I know car manufactures typically install the complete harness but if a customer doesn't order the item that plugs in, the harness plug just stays empty.

Has anyone been deep enough into the Versa to know¿

My email is '[email protected]'

·
Registered
224 Posts
if you model has the power package then it should have the wireing for the cruise control if you have manual windows then i highly doubt thta you have th wireing for the cruise control plus it would have to activated in the BCM and ECU.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why I was hoping the deep harnesses were identical for all 'V's. I'll do some surgery on my own (not alot while under warrenty) and see what I find.

Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the 'V's¿ I've worked with electronics for 22 years and might be able to help others.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mcleod, these are digital copies of the books in my glove box.

Can anyone help with shop manuals¿

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think I have one at home, I'll have to wait till I get home to check.

PM me your request (so I have a reminder!) and I'll have a little look-see :)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are all GODS!!! in my little Versa world.

And, Promise land, I was afraid of that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jokir if you want the complete updated service manual pm me your e-mail address copied updated files from assist while was at work today total of 76MB in adobe acrobat files. sad news is i still need to unlock said files.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cruise Control Wiring

Resurrecting an old thread.

Has anyone had success with this? I have the base model 2011 HB. I would like to add the factory cruise and Bluetooth to the car. Right off the bat, I see that the ASCD brake switch is not there and it doesn't appear to have a harness connector either. Can this circuit just be added to the harness and connected to the correct terminals? Thoughts?

-mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts