Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving the 2009 VW jetta 2.5L man i just wished that some of its convenience options are available to the V.
-The door doesnt swing open and it looks like it can hold its position even with a strong wind. it seems like it has 3 open mode the partially open, almost open and fully open lol.
- Sports mode and econo mode built in.
- Cup holder is placed conveniently in the middle of the driver passenger and a place to throw your gps on the console.
- heated seat is awesome lol

but i wouldnt buy a VW jetta because its too heavy and it eat gas like crazy :p
- A few more horsies will put the V on a competitive mode with the jetta because of its weight lol...
- the V wouldnt launch straight out but its as fast as 150hp medium sized sedan.

well ill try to get a different car tomorrow to test out lol

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol heated seats w/ top down lol hahaha nice... the jetta is okie in speed well i was driving auto with those wanna be manual triptronic and sports mode... I know in sports mode jetta has a little edge with the V but im sure the V can keep up with the jetta :p because its not carrying all those 3100+ weight :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.