Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow, 10.5k????? I'm surprice they didn't just totaled it. Good thing it was fixable though, and good thing u weren't hurt.

·
Registered
613 Posts
oh man thats a hefty price tag, but glad you have your v back all fixed and you are all in check as well

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
:eek6:I'm shocked they didn't write it off either, especially a double hit! I guess there are enough around for parts to fix it. Will miss that nice grille though:(Glad you're okay:circle:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's always amazing how they can build, transport and sell the car for around $14,000 and still make a profit, but it costs almost that much to repair the body.
Cause ur paying for the labor to get it fixed, lol!!

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Sorry for you loss bro!

Anyways, I would of just got the car totaled but that's up to your insurance company. Nissan will make a big profit by fixing up the car, parts cost little to manufacture but they make the $$$ from the labor. They have to keep the employees busy.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Yeah, but wasn’t there some labor involved in building it too? ;)
Not really, now days it's all done by robots. Skynet is gonna go global one of these days lol.

·
Registered
144 Posts
all brand new nissan parts
Sorry to see the crash, I'm shocked they didn't just total it? Who is your insurance company giving you all new Nissan parts lol! I was rear ended in April. The car was only just about a year and a half old (still smelled new) and my insurance company (State Farm) was nice enough to tell me "you have a used car, all your entitled to is used parts".

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not really, now days it's all done by robots. Skynet is gonna go global one of these days lol.
Only so much are done by robots, there are still humans building quite a bit of the car.

I figured with $10k in damage it'd be totaled! Glad you're able to keep it and it get fixed!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, 10.5k????? I'm surprice they didn't just totaled it. Good thing it was fixable though, and good thing u weren't hurt.
Second this one, with 10.5k in damage it should have been totaled. Becareful with it. I know I would hate to lose my ride but with that much damage I wouldnt want it bk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.