Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4x100 15x5.5
I would like to get another set of stock rims. I just put on a set of winter tires and would like to be able just switch out the wheels in the spring.
I would like the stock alloys but would settle for steel.
I would like to have the stock TPMS but that is not a deal breaker.
I can get a new set of alloys, caps, and nuts for about $800 with NO TPMS.

If any of you are going to get some aftermarket wheels and want to get rid of yours contact me with a price.

Or if you see some for sale let me know.

THANKS!!!!

FYI I live near Appleton WI but I am will to pay for shipping if the price is right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have had a couple leads but they all fell through. But…..

I committed to buying a new set of Nissan accessory wheels UXW33-A5640. I placed an order with mynissanparts.com because they were running a sale on a 4 wheel set for $303 without caps, nuts or TMPS. 2012 Versa Wheels
I called to verify and nope that is wrong on the web page it will be $260 more plus I think $75 more for shipping.

I was NOT pleased. I cancelled the order but it took a week and a lot of calls to get them to cancel the paypal transaction.

They made no effort in keeping my order by offering a deal on shipping or some kind of discount.

What really annoys me is the price is still wrong after I told them repeatedly. That makes me think there is something fishy going on.
:mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was able to find all the parts off ebay. All nissan parts not aftermarket. But I bought wheels from a local dealer. I try getting from The Nissmo Shop but shipping was going to about $120!!!! So I ended up getting them from a local dealer. I talked down the parts guy from $160 each to $145. So I will have another set of OEM wheels with TMPS sensor for $700 not bad.

BTW mynissanparts.com still has that mistake on their site after months. I let three different people know about it. Makes me think it is a bait and switch “mistake”. I guess I never will be ordering from them again.

2012 Versa Wheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
Contender
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing