Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any factory radio for the Versa shipped to 06450. I bought one off of ebay and the dam cd player doesn't work. Guy just want's me to send it back for a refund but I want to have another on the way before I do. Anyone upgrade and have one lying around.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes im interested. What are you asking shipped to 06450.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
usps is cheaper and will get it to me quicker just an FYI :). Do you have any pics?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have a price in mind let me know. I just need the radio. I already pulled the old one out and just have a hole now. I'm not too worried about pics. Just thought you might have had some on your comp.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just boxed and weighed this radio and it was just under 5lbs if that helps you determine cost to ship. And I UPS is actually cheaper unless the radio fits in a flat rate USPS box.

Actually I'm really just post whoring now because I keep blowing all my mony on blackjack. I really suck at that :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all i have is my factory S, which is single cd and mp3 jack... interested?
keep in mind that this radio came out of my S model, so no mp3 jack or 6 disc changer...

Your original post said it had a jack and then the last one says it doesn't? The pics clearly show that it doesn't. I'll take the radio for $50 shipped. There actually is a radio out there which looks just like the versa radio and has the MP3 jack. It's not the SL radio either because it's single disc. I saw it on ebay and it said if was from an xterra.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
payment info please, I am hoping to get this over on the east coast quick. I am hoping you have paypal.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Radio is great. I left you itrader rating. It looks new and performs flawlessly.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.