Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded off my '09 Versa for a '11 Juke and now I have just traded my Juke for a '12 Versa. I saved a few parts from my old versa so thankfully I wont have to purchase them again, but there are some I am looking for.

DC CAI
DC cat back
OEM bumper covers
OEM window visors
Stillen mid spoiler
Stock ECU
OEM hatch cover
Ultra Racing braces

Dont have funds for everything now but I have no certain order in which I want to get them so if you have some of these parts then please message me or email me ([email protected]) pictures and prices

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
First off welcome back. With that said, what made you wanna switch back to a Versa?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks. Honestly, I have recently bought a motorcycle and have been riding it nonstop for the last few months. I thought about it a while and did the math and realized I was paying more each month for the car+insurance then my house and it was just sitting in the yard. So I wanted something less. Went to Nissan and came across this versa. I remembered the fun of my last versa and went for it. It is definitely less. No cruise control or keyless entry. Cheap aftermarket pioneer radio. Used with just over 25000 miles. Didn't plan on doing anything to it, but let's face it, that was never really an option. Miss the juke but boy do I have plans for the versa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
JoshG
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing