Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just filled out my tax forms last night and I got a decent chunk back from uncle sam, so now I'm looking to get some new wheels (I have the 15" steelies right now. I would like to spend less than $400, so if someone has a set of sl rims or spec v rims sitting around. And you don't want them, I would gladly take them off your hands for you :)

Also, tires or no tires doesn't matter. I was planning on buying new tires this spring so its not a big deal if I still have to buy them.

I would like 16 or 17 inch wheels, but id take 15 too.

Thanks for reading guys!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I texted codered this morning and I'm hoping he responds soon. His wheels are really cheap, and I like the style, so I'm going for those first. If he doesn't text me back I'm gonna call him later today. Id rather have some oem wheels than some chromed out bling wheels, no offense to anybody who might have those of course, I'm just not a fan of chrome.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Go to craigslist, you find just about anything there. Just found a set of 6 spoke Spec-V wheels that I really want to get.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been trying craigslist, but unfortunately I live in a smallish rural state where the majority of people are over the age of 50 (not internet inclined) so CL is pretty dry.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would totally go for those CL rims, but i doubt theyll want to ship all the way to my state..

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
You live in Tampa??? I do and I thought about getting them to play with but I changed my mind.

Athikerguy4life...it might sound scamish but its a good deal so if you want you can pay-pal/send me the money, I buy them for you, and ship them to you. Its up to you but I'd go for it. They wont get much cheaper than that. I texted a couple local guys about them but never got a reply so I didnt do anything about it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Athikerguy4life...it might sound scamish but its a good deal so if you want you can pay-pal/send me the money, I buy them for you, and ship them to you. Its up to you but I'd go for it. They wont get much cheaper than that. I texted a couple local guys about them but never got a reply so I didnt do anything about it.
Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to here what Codered has to say before I go ahead with those. I really like the spec-v wheels, and they're 17x7, so it would be a nice upgrade. (stock is 15x6 I believe?) Plus I won't get my refund check for a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im gonna try calling this evening. He hasn't answered my texts, so I'm hoping his phone is still connected to the number.

V

·
0 Posts
check out custom wheel outlet on ebay they sell wheel/ tire/ lugs etc packages for the V ranginf from 15 - 19 inch rims for less than 1000

·
Registered
643 Posts
check out custom wheel outlet on ebay they sell wheel/ tire/ lugs etc packages for the V ranginf from 15 - 19 inch rims for less than 1000
you can get motegi wheels for way cheaper than that

eta: jegs has my wheels for little over $100 each...you can order any motegi wheel from them and they will match competitor prices :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd like wheels that don't particularly stick out. I'll see what they have on Jegs and some other sites as well.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts