Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for "S" badge to place on the rear of my Versa Note since it is the S Plus trim level. If someone has a "Plus" or "+" emblem that would be sweet. I know the Altima S has the "S" badge but the Versa/Versa Note do not have the "S" badge; they only have a badge for the other trim levels (i.e. SV, SR).

I am also looking for new front head rests/restraints. Front head rests from a 2012+ Versa sedan and from a 2014+ Versa Note should fit in my car. I want new head rests so I can bend the metal support rods. That way, I can sit with my head straight instead of hunched forward. These head rests are tilted way too far forward with no tilt adjustment. I can bend the new head rests and, in case I mess them up, I still have my original head rests as a backup. Unfortunately the rear head rest support rods do not fit in the rod holes in the front seats.

I am also looking for a map light. The SV comes with a map light but the S Plus does not. I want to install one.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Sounds like you can fill your shopping list with a visit to a junkyard.

Autozone sells stick on characters so you should be able to get a chrome S and + sign there.

My head rest is fixed and frankly it only comes up between my shoulders. These economy cars make me feel like a gorilla on a go cart.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I can just mail it. Shouldn't be much. PM me your address.

Just to be clear...it's the "S" that's part of the Versa emblem itself, but should be good.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can just mail it. Shouldn't be much. PM me your address.

Just to be clear...it's the "S" that's part of the Versa emblem itself, but should be good.
I sent a PM to you just now with my address. Yes, I will gladly try out the "S" and hope it works out. Thank you!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'd like to add a map light to my Versa, is 2012 HB S.

The OEM part is this one attached below but I guess my car doesn't come prewired...

Do you have any clue about how to proceed?

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
In the past I had a car the I put a power mirror that had the compass and auto dim in that wasnt prewired for it. What I did was I found a wire that came on with the key (I used the radio but in your case if you have the buttons you may want constant power). I then removed the plastic on the pillar by the windsheild. Then I ran the wires (I used an add-a-fuse for power and found a ground not to far) I then tested it all. Everything turned on so I solder it all up. I was able to tuck the wires into the head liner and was good to go. If you need to cut into the head liner I have been told use good scissors. I have no experience cut into headliners. Hope this helps some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts