Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Versa Note S Plus
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for "S" badge to place on the rear of my Versa Note since it is the S Plus trim level. If someone has a "Plus" or "+" emblem that would be sweet. I know the Altima S has the "S" badge but the Versa/Versa Note do not have the "S" badge; they only have a badge for the other trim levels (i.e. SV, SR).

I am also looking for new front head rests/restraints. Front head rests from a 2012+ Versa sedan and from a 2014+ Versa Note should fit in my car. I want new head rests so I can bend the metal support rods. That way, I can sit with my head straight instead of hunched forward. These head rests are tilted way too far forward with no tilt adjustment. I can bend the new head rests and, in case I mess them up, I still have my original head rests as a backup. Unfortunately the rear head rest support rods do not fit in the rod holes in the front seats.

I am also looking for a map light. The SV comes with a map light but the S Plus does not. I want to install one.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Sounds like you can fill your shopping list with a visit to a junkyard.

Autozone sells stick on characters so you should be able to get a chrome S and + sign there.

My head rest is fixed and frankly it only comes up between my shoulders. These economy cars make me feel like a gorilla on a go cart.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I have an "S" from my 2010 Versa. Not sure if they're the same design but you can try.

·
Registered
2014 Versa Note S Plus
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an "S" from my 2010 Versa. Not sure if they're the same design but you can try.
How much do you want for it and how much would it cost to ship it?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I can just mail it. Shouldn't be much. PM me your address.

Just to be clear...it's the "S" that's part of the Versa emblem itself, but should be good.

·
Registered
2014 Versa Note S Plus
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can just mail it. Shouldn't be much. PM me your address.

Just to be clear...it's the "S" that's part of the Versa emblem itself, but should be good.
I sent a PM to you just now with my address. Yes, I will gladly try out the "S" and hope it works out. Thank you!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'd like to add a map light to my Versa, is 2012 HB S.

The OEM part is this one attached below but I guess my car doesn't come prewired...

Do you have any clue about how to proceed?

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
In the past I had a car the I put a power mirror that had the compass and auto dim in that wasnt prewired for it. What I did was I found a wire that came on with the key (I used the radio but in your case if you have the buttons you may want constant power). I then removed the plastic on the pillar by the windsheild. Then I ran the wires (I used an add-a-fuse for power and found a ground not to far) I then tested it all. Everything turned on so I solder it all up. I was able to tuck the wires into the head liner and was good to go. If you need to cut into the head liner I have been told use good scissors. I have no experience cut into headliners. Hope this helps some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts