Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hey all,

I currently have stock 15" steel wheels with stock hubcaps on my '08. I would like aftermarket wheels but can't afford them. Unfortunately a wild turkey claimed one of my hubcaps today (blew it to pieces) and now my car looks like hell with 3 hubcaps.

Does anyone have stock hubcaps laying around? My hubcaps cover 80% of the wheel and have 6 short spokes. If you have matching please get ahold with cost/shipping, I would really appreciate it.

Also if you have stock 15" alloy wheels which you want to get rid of cheap let me know on a price, though I'm sure shipping would be outrageous.

Thanks everyone.

- Person with a retarded steel wheel.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No that's just the center part. I'm looking for the whole hubcap. Figured someone on here would have some laying around that I could take off their hands.

Thanks though nissantiida

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I hear ya. Problem is I have a brand new set of 15" tires so I really don't want to buy 16" wheels, haha. And I've been checking craigslist for a year and have yet to find anything local. Just looking for stock hubcaps I suppose. Thanks though guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.