Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have seen 20's fit under the big guards with only minimal scrubbing, so 18's should be fine. Once I get my missus in a good mood, I'll be hunting some 18s myself :)

Haven't seen lots of mags on Tiida/Versa's yet so not sure what style I'll pick just yet.

Wheel size is a 4 stud, 114.3 with 40 offset from memory. :)

·
Banned
1,206 Posts

i have the 20's they only rub the plastic when the wheel is turned all the way... my offset is +38 the correct offset is +42... my wheels are 7 1/2 inches wide... theyre ok but the ride can be a bit rough at times...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd say go with 17" wheels, +40 to +42 mm offset, and 215/45R17 tires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Im in Carmel Indiana...northern burb of Indy. Just did the cash for clunkers for an 09 black/black hatchback S model. Already debadged and tinted. This is just a toy car for me that I will be doing some things to and letting my son drive on occasion. I have 2" (51mm) drop springs on order as well as the front air dam, front grille and rear underbody fascia. I already have a brand new set of 225/40/18 tires in the garage awaiting some wheels. I really like these. I think they will look great on my black/black/tinted/slammed V. They only seem to come in +45 offset though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm no genius on this subject, but the tire calculators I saw say it should work. I run 225/50/17 which according to said calculator is bigger. I scrape some at full turn and just a tiny bit when i have the wheel cocked at about 50% or so. This is not enough to damage the tires.

A 2nd opinion would probably be wise.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So people are saying that the 17X7 5 spoke 02-03 Sentra SE-R wheels will fit the versa. A friend of mine told me to check into the offset. Well the info I came up with was 47mm. Is this an issue or concern? Whats the versa's normal offset?, and what will 47mm do to my car? Is 4X114.3 the correct bolt pattern? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
that is the correct bolt pattern. The offset I'm unsure of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.