Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
583 Posts
I added a Xbox live tag in the user fields so you can clock gxboxlive, for the leaderboard.

You can add your tag in UserCP, then edit my details, then XBOX live gamertags.

Enjoy Guys

·
Registered
452 Posts
mine is sdmf usmc

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i changed mine a while ago and never edited it on here, i fixed my first post.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Harry Hood? Phish? Did you make it to the shows in Philly? I know, I know, you're sans car, probably and bruised up, but Phish fans are some of the most loyal and determined fans I know :) My boyfriend had front row tickets the first night and he said the show was awesome.

·
Registered
147 Posts
lol no philly for me :( :( the whole dui/car situation held me back from them. first night philly looks SICK on paper though.

i have tickets to night 1 of madison square garden next week which im prettttyyy damn excited about.

I also hit merriweather over the summer and night 1 of the reunion hampton run this past March :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Gamertag is "MethinAround".

Usually playin Halo 3, Halo ODST, Grand Theft Auto IV (Lost and Damned), Need for Speed Shift.

I have like 20+ games though so I'm down for any game if I got it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
xbox live: C K1RK

and my playstation name is: codyLkirk
i play so many games lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
FINALLY SET up my Xbox Live :D tkowreckless85 :)

I play Halo 3, Gears of war, Left 4 Dead 2 and Gears of war 2 (when my buddy is over since we hook up with his copy lmao) :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
JWCK5
I play just about anything... Ive been hooked on Forza 3 only because I can race in the Versa :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts