Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

FINALLY... after looking at all the bookmarks I had on my mac w/ wheels I can now delete them all as I found the wheels I fell in love with...:woot:

On to the pics

NOW... all I gotta do is slam it :drool5:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've only driven a 1/4, so far all I can say is they are 100% quieter than my all season dunlops

I like the dark theme I'll try and get some better pics w/ a real camera

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah nypd is tint nazi... so I don't know if that would be wise... it's $75 per tint ticket... they usually issue multiple, it has to be 70% visible... so that's some real light tint, and even if you have light tint they primarily will issue tint ticket in the night, they use a "meter" which obviously at night will read darker... go figure

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
In Canada we can legally have 35% on the driver and passenger front windows, rear windows are free game.
lucky, any tint on the front for cali is illegal. nice wheels man!

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
here in Cali, you can have your back windows as dark as you want... just so long as you have both side mirrors... but no tint for the front windows... i have 20% all around... i met a guy who tinted his whole front windshield...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ sounds like NYC law... the rear window can be vynil shut...

there are some guys here running 20% in every single window and both front and rear windshields... don't know how they get away with it

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've never seen real pics of them so I was a little apprehensive how the "concave" would look... And the fact they'll look small :'(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts