Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, in complete celebration of getting my drivers license back in ONE WEEK I decided to give in and buy a few things I've been thinkin about for my new 2009 Sentra...

here she is poop stock:

aannnnnnddddd, I just bought:

a pair of SE-R/SE-R Spec-V/SR black housing tail lights that look like so:

and ALLSOOOOO some yellow "Lamin-X" film for my clear fog lights.

CANT WAAAIIITTT to get them all in the mail :) :) :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've always known the exact day of when I was gonna be able to drive again.

March 3rd :) :)

I hope I never do anything stupid enough to get my license taken away again.. Obviously I cant predict the future lol, but I totally plan on driving from next week til forevaaa :p

·
Registered
567 Posts
AWESOME! March 3rd is a good date... My birthday, my future bro in law's birthday, the boyfriend's best friend's birthday!!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Your birthday is March 3rd?
Awesome!!!!
Mine's March 12 :) A lot of birthdays seem to be in March. My sister-in-law's sister has the same birthday as me, and my best friend is the day after me :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
noooo no no.. my Birthday is September 8th 1988

March 3rd is just the end of my 90 day license suspension :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
noooo no no.. my Birthday is September 8th 1988

March 3rd is just the end of my 90 day license suspension :)
haha, im older!! lol. Mines September 4th 1988.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
lol!!!!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's the law to card in the US. Even if great-grandpa pushed his stroller up to the register with a 40 of OE in the basket that's ziptied to the front, he better have some ID.

·
Registered
567 Posts
It's the law to card in the US. Even if great-grandpa pushed his stroller up to the register with a 40 of OE in the basket that's ziptied to the front, he better have some ID.
True true... but I love it when the people say, "Oh lordy! You have such a baby face"... I will be a sad sad old lady when that stops happening.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ya this happened to my dad.
We were shopping at Kohl's and he went w/ my older brother to buy beer at a grocery store. My brother 32 years old does not get id'd; yet my dad (bald) gets id'd. He was baffled. He told the cashier, that guy you just let through is my son ... he's 32! So he said "How old do you have to be in order to buy beer here?" haha, then they wanted to see his passport. It was harder to buy beer than to cross the border!!!!! :D hahahaha We all had a good laugh when he told us the story!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts