Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.. My name is Kelli but people call me Carbon.. It's a little exciting to see that there is a forum for Versa's! I didn't realize how popular they really are untill I found this site.

I'm going to be honest, when I got my first Versa I absolutly HATED it!! The body, the lack of power and it being pretty much an economy car.. I had an 09 Versa SL for two years and after the first month of bonding with it I fell in love :)

Now, as of yesterday I traded in the 09 for a 2011 Versa S 6-speed.. I LOVE IT!!! There is so much I want to do to it and hopefully some of ya'll can help! There are ALOT of very nice looking versa's on here that have made me decide to get the one I have now and fix it up..

As soon as I do the first mod I will post pics.. Speaking of, I plan on putting these fog lights that I found out in my barn that are brand new. They are the perfect size to put on the V.. Problem is I don't know where to hook my wires. I am clueless when it comes to wireing. There is a red, blue and white wire and that's it.. Plus my toggle switch.. What kind of info can I give ya'll to help me out on hooking these up?? Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Nice to meet you CRBNBLK

when I first met a Versa, it was a rental. The guy said, this is your rental.
I was not too happy, but then I was like "hey this is not bad at all..."

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Bumped up to a 6sp eh? That's what I call an upgrade:D Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah I would consider it being an upgrade to! It seems to me anyway that it has alot more power than the 09 SL.. But maybe it's the fact that I am in control with everything now and it just seems that way. haha But I don't regret getting it that's for sure :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum CRBNBLK enjoy the stay this is a great place full of good info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome y'all!! And thanks for the pic.. My V is Grey and I plan on lowering it eventually when my waranty runs out. Otherwise it voids it.. But here shortly I will do tint, rims and tires, headlights and tail lights.. I also paint cars so I will give her a new paint job as well. Any ideas?? I was thinking about two-toning it black and gun metal grey with a red pin stripe between the two.. To go with the callipers and rims...

·
Registered
656 Posts
welcome, plans sound great to me, ive thought about a 2 tone paint or doin a wrap of some sort. my dad knows a guy...i dunno know yet.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks for the welcome y'all!! And thanks for the pic.. My V is Grey and I plan on lowering it eventually when my waranty runs out. Otherwise it voids it.. But here shortly I will do tint, rims and tires, headlights and tail lights.. I also paint cars so I will give her a new paint job as well. Any ideas?? I was thinking about two-toning it black and gun metal grey with a red pin stripe between the two.. To go with the callipers and rims...
Hey great plans CRBNBLK :thumb2:

I'm currectly waiting for my window visors to arrive....
I WANT VISORS!!!! Hyper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.