Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'Doesn't matter if your using the latest dSLR, a point and zoom camera (like me), use an iPhone to take pictures or whatever.. Just post! :jumping:

I'll start hehe

So our friends from Houston, Texas visited us last weekend. 'Drove 7hours all the way to Niagara Falls.. here are some pics:

Oh well, back to work!:smilielol5:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Glad you and Texans enjoyed NF, esp the Maid of the Mist! Been many times, but not on Maid. Ate at Mick n Angelo's, was disappointed cuz was so good many times before! Next time going to Falls will take kids to Butterfly Conservatory. Any other sights you saw? Did you take the V? 08v

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you and Texans enjoyed NF, esp the Maid of the Mist! Been many times, but not on Maid. Ate at Mick n Angelo's, was disappointed cuz was so good many times before! Next time going to Falls will take kids to Butterfly Conservatory. Any other sights you saw? Did you take the V? 08v
Nah, just the NF.. our Texas visitors are really on a tight schedule. We even skipped checking out some wineries around the area and skipped eating at Anchors Bar (home of the original Buffalo Wings)!
Could have been awesome to use the Versa but we will not fit on it.. we're 7 total. We just rented a minivan.:)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
The wineries on the Canadian side (niagara on the lake) are incredible to visit. We took my dad there this year for his birthday. We had a great time and got to sample some amazing wine. If you ever get the chance to go back try to check it out. Did you stay on the American side or cross over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taken last January 1, 2010.. a Full Moon (Blue Moon Beer), on a real full moon-blue moon..

West Point, NY last Autumn..

Bohol Province, Philippines
Chocolate Hills

A feisty Tarsier

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The wineries on the Canadian side (niagara on the lake) are incredible to visit. We took my dad there this year for his birthday. We had a great time and got to sample some amazing wine. If you ever get the chance to go back try to check it out. Did you stay on the American side or cross over?
We just stayed on the American side.. we don't really wanna get bothered by the border crossing guards :shrug: Thanks for the tip! :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
You were so close you could have crossed over. As long as you have a valid passport there is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed over (unless your hiding something about yourself), lol. Trust me I crossed over weekly. Just tell them the truth and you should be fine to go over! Next time come check out the Canadian side!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You were so close you could have crossed over. As long as you have a valid passport there is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed over (unless your hiding something about yourself), lol. Trust me I crossed over weekly. Just tell them the truth and you should be fine to go over! Next time come check out the Canadian side!!!
LoL! Nope, definitely not hiding something or anything.. it's just that we're still under our legal Philippine Visas.. not yet US citizens :smile5: We were advised that going to your side is easy, but getting back to the US side is not.. we will need some kind of 'pass' from our Philippine Embassy in NY. So we didn't bother.. could have been cool to visit your side, but well, someday 'will visit.. we're not really in the hurry anyways :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pics guys/gals. Beautiful scenery! I hope I can see some of those places one day!
Oh I'm sure you will too! Maybe even more! :yesnod:

@Topic:
Atlantic City, NJ

San Diego, CA

1 - 20 of 30 Posts