Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Just picked up a brand new 2012 Versa HB yesterday! For time being its really my girlfriends car till she finishes nursing school in a year... then she's getting a 128i then I get the Versa to be my work vehicle but I think I may trade it in for a Juke at that time. Test drove that yesterday as well and fell in love! I'll pry drop a grand into the F/I on the Juke when I make the switch...
Anyway a lil about me: I'm a Train Conductor for Norfolk Southern. And my pride and joy is my 2007 Nissan 350Z; she is supercharged with the GTM centrifugal kit, did the install myself in 2 days with the help of a buddy. She makes 440whp and is currently in the shop after getting rearended and I'm having a body kit put on then when I get her back I'm getting my tires right finally all I could do before was spin the 255's! I have it all sitting in my bedroom waiting to go on! Enkei RPF1's -Gunmetal-, fronts Sumitomo HTR ZII's 265/35r18 and rears BFGoodrich KDW2's 295/35r18...
If anyone has any questions about anything I'm an open book, don't be afraid to ask... I'd put up a thread about my Z with a full detailed build if there was interest but idk if there is lol this is a Versa forum after all.

Already modding!

For the Z

My baby getting dyno'd at ZDAYZ

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your V. It's a good DD. I've had mine for a little under 3 years and love it.

Any more pics of the Z? My big brother has an '03. Same color as yours. Mostly stock. Pretty quick though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! We are deff enjoying it!

On the right

Back before I got my Vanity... Now says: SC 350Z
Got rearended and went thru hell to get the insurance money! But in the final stages currently! Almost have her back!

At the Varsity meet

The woman and me

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice rides. Hopefully you keep the V, has a lot of potential.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.